Medical Director, TMS - 23095611
TMS MEDICAL DIRECTOR – California
Community Psychiatry & Mind Path Care Centers have joined together to provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services to patients that need it while expanding patient access to high quality mental health care across the [link removed] TMS Medical Director for our 40+ California locations who is enthusiastic about advancing clinical thinking and scaling the service to improve access to those in need.
The ideal candidate will be energized by the opportunity to drive industry-leading clinical outcomes and thought leadership for treating depression, as well as helping drive treatment adoption for Community Psychiatry providers. You will be working with a highly engage TMS Operations team at Community Psychiatry to support the growth.
In your role as TMS Medical Director, you will:
- Maintain a high-quality training program for Psychiatrists
- Develop TMS protocols and provide evidence-based standards of care and best practices
- Establish outcome measures for TMS & lead the publishing of efficacy studies
- Drive education and support programs for patients and clinicians
- Support business-led growth initiatives to expand TMS service
- Provide thought leadership on TMS to internal and external stakeholders
- Payer engagement on TMS reimbursement
The CA-TMS Medical Director will be responsible for management and expansion of TMS program at Community Psychiatry by providing leadership and clinical vision for the provision of TMS services across the enterprise. Remaining time will be dedicated to clinical work (30 hours per week).
- Completion of MD/DO training
- Board Eligible or Board Certified as a Psychiatrist
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of TMS practice
- Licensed in CA, or ability to obtain licensure prior to start date
- Minimum 2 years of leadership/management experience
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- Work with Medical Director and Director of Clinical Operations to develop policies and guidelines to guide the TMS team.
- Develop TMS training standards for psychiatrists & TMS techs that exceed the pro standards.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process for new providers, provider pipeline development and relationship management
- Develop provider retention and development plan
- Define, implement, and assess outcome measures as it relates to TMS treatment
- Participate as key member of Community Psychiatry’s Management Team to develop and maintain a strategic plan for expansion and implementation of TMS service across all existing & future offices
- Collaborate with Regional Medical Directors and Management Team on key strategic initiatives
- Identify opportunities for improvement in clinical quality and develop action plans
- Monitor clinical care for general compliance with applicable regulatory and licensing requirements, local laws and ordinances, and Community Psychiatry policies and procedures and advise Management Team of any issues or concerns
- Monitor providers’ performance under new and existing programs and procedures
- Identify and monitor indicia of quality of providers’ clinical care
- Review and advise on resolving patient complaints related to clinical care
- Assist Learning & Development team with quality assurance and compliance educational activities
- Monitor regional providers performance under new and existing programs and procedures
- Help develop and implement tools for ensuring provider accountability and high performance, including productivity benchmarks, performance measures, and quality measures
- Provide recommendations to the Management Team for provider training programs
- Participate with Management Team in transition of care planning ([link removed], coverage of leaves of absence, coverage during provider shortages, and termination of patient relationships)
- Participate in administrative on?call schedule and serve as back?up to on?call provider
- Provide consultation to providers on patient care issues, best practice & standards of care
- Perform routine chart reviews and assist with development of clinical best practice for TMS
- Consult with Operations team to ensure excellent administrative support for providers.
- Represent Company at meetings and events of local medical societies, professional organizations, and other relevant groups and agencies
- Strive to build cooperative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders