An outpatient clinic in the Dallas Fort-Worth, Texas area is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Interventional Pain Management physician to join the practice. You will join a large group with a high volume of referrals. Procedures include epidural steroid injections, bursa injections, joint injections, kyphoplasty, peripheral nerve blocks, pulsed radiofrequency, vertebroplasty, and more.
Practice details include:
- Multi Specialty Group Employee w/ Partnership, Traditional
- No Call
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Collections-based production incentives
- Signing Bonus possible, contact us for details
- CME time available
- Up to 4 weeks of PTO available
- eClinicalWorks in use for EMR
- Outpatient clinic with ambulatory surgical centers and hospitals nearby
- Comprehensive benefits package included if W2
- High volume of referrals per month
- W2 or 1099 based
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/27/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company