Northern Oregon OBGYN opportunity with quick access to Yakima and a short interstate drive to both Portland and Seattle. You will be replacing a departing provider and you will join three other full-time and one part-time physician. This is a younger community so practice is OB heavy, but there is plenty of GYN work available. There is a MFM partnership in Portland for outreach, consultative support and sonography reads.
Practice details include:
- Single Specialty Group Employee
- Report to Hospital with 1:4 Call Ratio
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Production Incentives available
- Employer Loan Forgiveness available
- Signing Bonus available, contact us for details
- Relocation Bonus available
- CME time and money available
- 4 day clinic work week (includes 1 OR day)
- da Vinci robotics in use in the OR
- MGMA Western Region Median is used as the benchmark-Adjusted based on experience
- Occurrence based malpractice with both nose and tail coverage provided
- PTO includes vacation, sick and holiday time. Accrued to total 6 weeks per year
- Full benefits including 403b and 457b retirement plans, short and long term disability and flexible spending account
- Growing rural community approx 40 minutes from regional airport with many non-stop flights east and west. Excellent opportunity to exchange the rat race for a relaxed quality of life at work and home. Outdoor recreation is plentiful including water sports, winter sports, hiking, hunting and fishing.
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company