Psychologist - Ashley - Outpatient - 18 (23066705)
Psychotherapist – PSYD, PHD, EDD, LPC, LCSW, LCMHC, LPA, LMFT
MindPath is currently seeking experienced, fully licensed psychotherapists for the provision of pediatric and adult mental health, wellness, and recovery services. We are offering several W2 employee models for full-time, fully licensed psychotherapists in several of our North Carolina treatment locations. These office-based positions will be remote via our Telehealth program until it is COVID-safe to return to primarily in-office visits.
MindPath Care Centers (A Community Psychiatry Practice)
- Work/Life Balance: Full and Part-time opportunities, outpatient, remote & hybrid models offered
- Support: Full administrative support both in-clinic and from our administrative hubs.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary, uncapped earnings & sign-on bonus.
- Optional: Additional monthly earning for NP Supervision.
- Benefits: Robust & generous package including CME Allowance. 401k contributions.
- Insurance: Malpractice & tail coverage.
- Fully licensed in North Carolina at the Master’s or Doctorate level. We are looking for candidates who hold the following licenses: LCSW, LCMHC, PsyD, or PhD.
- Provisionally licensed clinicians, LMFTs, or LPAs will not be considered at this time due to billing restrictions.*
- Demonstrated prior clinical experience practicing as a psychotherapist for a min of 2 yrs.
- All candidates must be able to work full time at a minimum commitment of 30-40 available clinical hours a week.
- Clinicians from the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities are encouraged to apply.