Psychologist - Coral Springs - Outpatient - 359 (23053826)
MindPath Care Centers (A Community Psychiatry Practice) in Florida!
Community Psychiatry is expanding, opening new MindPath Care Centers throughout the state of FLORIDA ... Our Company has been in business for over 26 years and today has 140+ clinicians in 35+ locations and growing. We are looking for world-class Psychologists and Therapists to form the foundation of our team in the behavioral health field.
“JOIN US” – What We Can Offer You:
- Practice Setting – 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work/Life Balance.
- Flexibility – Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote capabilities, and hybrid models available.
- Technology – EMR & Robust Telemedicine platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
- Full Support – Experienced clinical leadership, administrative front office support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice.
- Collaboration – Opportunities with practice prescribers & therapy leadership.
- Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – clinical leadership opportunities.
- Compensation Model – Offering highly competitive base salary, uncapped earning potential, and paid peer collaboration
- Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, employer 401k contribution, license renewal & tracking, allotted 12-hours CE per year & paid malpractice insurance.
Licensed Psychologist or Therapist Qualifications:
- 2 years of outpatient experience preferred
- 2 years of experience with children preferred (Child Therapists)
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology or related field (for Psychologists)
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field (for LMFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs)
- Current license required as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of delivering care
Join a team committed to providing the highest quality and most comprehensive outpatient mind care to help people navigate life’s challenges.