Psychologist - Austin - Outpatient - 359 (23053541)
MindPath Care Centers (A Community Psychiatry Practice) are coming to Texas!
Community Psychiatry is expanding into Texas, opening new MindPath Care Centers throughout Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston & San Antonio. We are looking for world-class Psychologists and Therapists to form the foundation of our team.
“JOIN US” – What We Can Offer You:
- Practice Setting – 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work-Life-Balance.
- Flexibility – Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote capabilities, and hybrid models available.
- Technology – EMR & Robust Telemedicine platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
- Full Support – Experienced clinical leadership, administrative front office support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice.
- Collaboration – Opportunities with Practice Prescribers & Therapy leadership.
- Paid peer-consultation time
- Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – clinical leadership opportunities.
- Compensation Model – Competitive W2 fee-for-service compensation, no-show reimbursement
- Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, employer 401k contribution, license renewal & tracking, allotted 12-hours CE per year & paid malpractice insurance.
Licensed Psychologist or Therapist Qualifications:
- 2 years of outpatient experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience with children preferred (Child Therapists).
- Doctoral Degree in Psychology or related field (for Psychologists).
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, or related field (for LMFTs, LCSWs, and LPCCs).
- Current license required as a Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of delivering care.
Join a team committed to providing the highest quality and most comprehensive outpatient mind care to help people navigate life’s challenges.