Cardiologist sought for multi-specialty group just minutes from NYC in New Jersey. Invasive or Non-Invasive trained providers are desired.
Practice details include:
- Salary depends on experience and qualifications
- Preference is someone with an active NJ license, may be willing to wait for exceptional candidate
- Three weeks of vacation, major holidays off and health insurance provided as well as malpractice insurance and licensure paid.
- Six colleges and universities are in the city, including Rutgers-Newark, Seton Hall University School of Law and the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Call with be 1:5 or 1:6
- Combination of both inpatient and outpatient
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company