Hospital is seeking a Medical Director to lead its outpatient Neurology program in Southern Oregon. The desired candidate will be a practicing General Neurologist with previous Neurology Medical Director experience. This position is 90% clinical and 10% administrative. Physician must be Board Certified in Neurology and have a minimum of two years leadership experience in Neurology.
Practice details include:
- Hospital Employee
- Signing Bonus available up to $50,000
- CME time and $5,000 available
- Annual base salary of $300,000
- Year 2 - The higher of the annual base or $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives up to 16% of base
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and retirement
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- Graduate of an accredited medical school. Successful completion of residency training in Neurology.
- Medical Director compensation of $31,200 per year on top of base salary
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company