A well-established hospital one hour southwest of Indianapolis and three hours from Chicago is seeking a Gastroenterologist. This opportunity has a full package of benefits including a sign-on bonus. A Monday through Friday schedule provides a great balance between your professional and your personal life. Live in a community with three universities, a top rated public school system, and low cost of living. The area provides multiple parks including a 300-acre bike park and scenic running trail.
Practice details include:
- Hospital Employee, Traditional
- 1:4 Call Ratio
- $550-600K Salary OR Income Guarantee
- WRVU production incentives
- Signing Bonus available up to $50,000
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend available
- Relocation Bonus available up to $10,000
- CME up to 1 week and $3,500 available
- Up to 4 weeks of PTO available
- 403B with employer match up to 5%
- Collegial Gastroenterology Group Adding Additional Provider-Up To One Million In Total Compensation-Call Today
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company