Our Oregon client is seeking an experienced Nocturnist to join a well-established multi-specialty group in metro Salem. Located just 45 minutes from Portland, this growing city has a population of 170,000 and offers excellent amenities. This group of over 80 providers has a Hospitalist department with 18 physicians. Enjoy easy access to the best Oregon has to offer, from the coast to the mountains to multiple metropolitan areas.
Practice details include:
- Multi Specialty Group Employee, Inpatient only
- 7 on/7 off nights
- Signing Bonus available, contact us for details
- Relocation Bonus available
- CME time and money available
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO available
- Salary is $290,000 (could be more for highly desired candidate)
- Hours: 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Procedures Optional, ICU Co-Managed with Intensivists
- Census: Average admissions per night range from 4-8, and average cross-cover census ranges from 40-70 patients
- Critical care patients are co-managed with Intensivists
- Excellent benefit package
- City of 170,000 Population, Just 45 Minutes to Portland
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company