Independent, 101-bed acute care community hospital only 30 minutes from Syracuse is seeking a Gastroenterologist. This is a not-for-profit hospital that is Joint Commission accredited that has been recognized for several national awards based upon safety of care and patient experience. You will join an experienced GI and two NP's. Goal is about two days in the Endo Suite and two days in the office.
Practice details include:
- $600,000 base salary with wRVU bonus of $65 per wRVU over threshold
- Hospital provided benefits including health insurance, participation in hospital 403(b) retirement plan, 20 days of PDO, plus 6 holidays and 5 days CME
- Sign-On / Relocation Bonus: $25,000
- ERCP preferred
- Gastroenterologists will be required to perform procedures, in the endoscopy suite and in the operating room. They will see patients in the outpatient practice office and provide consultations for inpatients and emergency room
- Endoscopy Suite/Equipment: The Suite is newly renovated and has 4 procedure rooms with an adjacent sterile processing room. Admitting, procedure, discharge room, a private consultation room and family waiting room are all located in the same area. Olympus equipment, including new EUS and ERCP
- Unique community with beautiful tree lined streets, sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new developments. Community and neighboring communities offer excellent school systems with records of academic excellence and student success. The city also boasts a progressive library, and many other easily accessible services
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company