Family Practice Physician - 22970549
At Eagles Landing Health, we work together to enrich the health and well-being of every life we touch. Our mission is to change the way healthcare is designed by providing the services of a large healthcare system with the convenience of a family practice.
We offer a work environment that values the creation of lifelong relationships, while also providing opportunities for growth and career development. We strive to care for each other with the same passion with which we care for our patients.
Eagles Landing Health currently has 9 primary/family care offices located throughout the south metro-Atlanta area. We also have a state-of-the art Imaging Center, Sleep Center, Central Laboratory, and offices specializing in Endocrinology and Pediatrics.
We are currently seeking qualified board-certified or board-eligible Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians to join our practice.
The Family Practice Physician provides outpatient care in a primary/family care practice serving patients ages 4 to adult, and geriatrics. As a Physician, you will have the opportunity to provide comprehensive care and treatment for a wide range of health issues including, but not limited to acute care, physicals/wellness exams, diabetes checkups, and hospital follow ups.
WE OFFER OUR PHYSICIANS:
- Great earning potential which includes a base salary plus a lucrative bonus plan. The top 20% of our Physicians are earning over $300k/year.
- Student loan repayment or sign-on bonuses
- Ability to see an average of 18-20 patients/day
- 4 weeks of paid time off from Day 1
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits from Day 1
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Limited on-call duties (phone call only, 1 week/year)
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine board certification or board-eligible
- Current GA medical license or eligible for licensure
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Dynamic and service-focused bedside manner