Pediatrics in Columbus, MS - 22957691
Children's Health Center of Columbus seeks an additional pediatrician due to patient demand. Our practice was established in 1984 with a mission to create an exceptional experience for patients and families by serving individual needs with precision and empathy. We pride ourselves in providing the latest advances in healthcare and technology while maintaining personal relationships and hometown charm. We currently have 2 pediatricians and 2 NPs and are looking to add a third pediatrician. Highlights include:
- We treat newborns through 21 years of age.
- Pediatricians share hospital call with other pediatricians from the area (1 in 6).
- Our Nurse Practitioners take after-hours and weekend clinic call.
- Our clinic strives to meet as many needs as possible for our patients while they are at the clinic.
- The ADHD clinic has a QbTech machine to help test patients six years and older for ADHD.
- (We have a sizable behavioral health population. A pediatrician with an interest in growing the sub-clinic would be ideal.)
- Asthma clinic with a spirometry machine for annual visits and school action plans.
- Lifestyle Management clinic with a resting rate metabolism machine and a certified personal trainer to coach the families and coordinate with the providers.
- Digital X-Ray and a lab with Auto-Diff CBC machine, Alere swabs for Flu, Strep, and RSV, UA machine, and a Piccolo machine with CMP, Lipid, and Liver panels.
- Columbus is located at the Eastern border of Mississippi and just 25 miles from Starkville, home of Mississippi State University. The beautiful MSU campus offers an array of cultural and recreational amenities including SEC sports. Tuscaloosa, home to the University of Alabama, is just 55 miles away. Birmingham and Memphis are also easily accessible.
- Residents enjoy a laid back pace of life but have ample amenities at their fingertips. There are grand historic homes, treasure-filled antique and specialty shops, divine dining, year-round celebrations, outstanding parks/campgrounds and highly rated golf courses.
- The scenic Columbus Riverwalk is a picturesque walking and biking trail that begins at Main Street in our historic downtown area and winds along the Tombigbee River. The trail is highlighted by a stately bridge situated over the Tombigbee River, which offers natural beauty along with unforgettable views.
- Columbus is full of rich historical heritage and southern charm yet our community continues to break through boundaries and produce pioneers in the arts, education and cultural diversity.
Please contact me if you are interested in learning more details.