Two new exciting Vein Surgery opportunities in Long Island, NY and NJ areas to join an established group. They are interested in physicians who have Vascular access experience, and are skilled with ultrasound guided procedures. Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Nephrologists, and of course Surgeons are all welcome to apply. Excellent earnings and either a 4 or 5-day work week make this a tremendous opportunity for you to enjoy an outpatient lifestyle while still making great money.
Practice details include:
- This practice focuses primarily on diagnosis and management of chronic superficial venous insufficiency and its sequelae; venous medicine specialists and physicians from other backgrounds with vein experience are encouraged to apply. They offer all standard treatment modalities for vein disease including but not limited to: endovenous ablation, foam sclerotherapy and phlebectomy
- A patient-centered attitude and good bedside manner is required, a prestigious academic resume is preferred
- This employer has opportunities in both Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk County), New Jersey (Bergen, Essex and Union County) with possible part-time opportunities in their Manhattan office. All of their offices are an easy commute from Manhattan, or within 20 minutes of beautiful suburbs with great public school systems
- This practice is physician-owned and physician-led, with great quality of life and excellent clinical support. They have offices in New York, New Jersey, California and Texas but maintain a close-knit collegial atmosphere with a strong centralized infrastructure
- They offer competitive compensation with a guaranteed base salary plus productivity bonus (total annual compensation $500k+), standard benefits including healthcare and generous vacation, no nights, weekends or call
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company