Physician-owned multi-specialty group minutes outside of South Bend, IN with 35 physicians in 16 different specialties is seeking a Neurologist to add to their group. You will have a private physician office with exam and procedure rooms, full front and back office support with a full-time research center. You will work out of a modern, financially sound, full service, 270-bed single community hospital located only one mile from the clinic. Option to rotate in the Neuro-Hospitalist program.
Practice details include:
- Office Call Rotation: 1 in 3, by phone, they generally take one week at a time. Full-time Hospitalist program affiliated with the hospital provide 24/7 in-service coverage
- Subspecialty interest preferred. EEG strongly preferred. EMG recommended. Excellent communication skills required
- Membership/Partnership: Expectation of ownership in clinic, which provides significant additional compensation opportunity
- Reimbursement Environment: Clinic participates in traditional fee-for-service contracts with most Medicare, commercial and preferred provider plans; a few of these plans offer bonus incentives for quality performance
- Population of 50,000; county population of 200,000. Strong manufacturing economy with a concentration in recreational vehicles and manufactured housing
- $300,000 guarantee for two years with worked RVU incentive, signing bonus, relocation assistance and annual CME allowance
This Physician job opening last updated on 02/16/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Finding a practice opportunity that offers the balance between an enriching professional career change and an enjoyable lifestyle can be a daunting task. The Curare Group can be your guide throughout this challenging process. For the past 30 years, we have been a key player in the physician recruitment industry. We have helped thousands of physicians secure rewarding positions with some of the top health systems and private practices in the country. Curare Placement Specialists support your job search every step of the way from writing a standout CV, to interview tips and contract negotiation. We know the employers and their exact search specifications. Your customized job search is based on your lifestyle, location, and compensation requests. From the time you reply to this email, to the ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company