Critical care- Intensivist. - IntensivistJNDN02P (22862669)
A state of the art local, Philadelphia based hospital seeks a BC/BE Intensivist (Critical care) for the day or night shift. This is a permanent opportunity with CME, Benefits and 401K. This hospital supports the community and has an academic setting.
This systems has provided excellent medical care with a compassionate, personal touch for more than 90 years in the Pennsylvania market.
As part of this University Campus System, they offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical services that are typically only found at large academic medical centers. This includes:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Vascular surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
The hospital also serves as a clinical training site for medical students from a top-notch medical school in Philadelphia.
* 12 hour shift either days or nights (night differential)
* Can be MD/DO.
* 15 Bed ICU.
* Admit ICU patients.
* Codes on the floor.
* Must do procedures.
* Candidate must have a current clean PA license, DEA and certifications.
* Salary compensation package up to $320,000 with Benefits, CME, PTO, Vision, Dental and 401K.
* Must be BC/BE Internal medicine and be US citizen, green card holder and can sponsor H1B for this role.