Spanish-speaking PCP needed for a Brand New Clinic in North Las Vegas - R9466 (22850951)
Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada, a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare, is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our myGeneration clinic team in North Las Vegas. Our myGeneration clinics specialize in every aspect of senior health care and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
Located at the northern edge of the Las Vegas Valley, North Las Vegas is one of Nevada’s fastest-growing cities. It’s surrounded by majestic mountains, desert valleys and an underlying current of dynamic growth. Master-planned communities, city parks, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make North Las Vegas a fast-growing, family-centered community. Plus, Nevada has no state income tax and a low cost-of-living, allowing you to save more money and live a more comfortable lifestyle.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevada’s seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 479-4815 or (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job).
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Cheyenne Clinic, a brand new clinic currently being built near Cheyenne & I-15. Scheduled to open August 2021
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights, weekends or hospital call required.
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Fluency in Medical Spanish strongly preferred
- Two years of experience in Primary Care