Internal Medicine Physician (Outpatient) - 22709297
Any State’s License! FT/PT, Locum/Perm! Day Shift! No On-Call, weekend or holidays required! Board certified OR Board Eligible! Federal Malpractice!
Frontline National is currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for a full time opportunity near in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the military treatment facility
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM (40 hours per week)
- No Weekends, Holidays or On-Call Required
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the [link removed](ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained ([link removed](RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the [link removed]
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program in Internal Medicine which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association. Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience
providing direct service in a clinical setting ([link removed], a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training). For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to show proof of clinical competency within the past two years in the specialty of Internal Medicine
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Guam.
- Must be Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration