Family Medicine Physician - 22709296
Any State’s License! FT/PT: Locum or Perm! Day Shift! No On-Call, weekend or holidays required! Board certified OR Board Eligible Accepted! Federal Malpractice!
Frontline National is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician for an opportunity in Glendale, Arizona. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the facility.
- Performs pre-employment physicals, and sports physicals
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of assigned patients
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Draft Medical Evaluation Board Narrative Summaries, prepare forms required by patients or for military-specific needs.
- Knowledge of electronic health records and healthcare-related forms is necessary.
- Monday - Friday 6:45 AM- 5:30 PM (40 hours per week)
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the [link removed](ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained ([link removed](RCPSC), College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC). A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States. Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the [link removed]
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program in Family Medicine which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association. Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience
providing direct service in a clinical setting ([link removed], a 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training). For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to show proof of clinical competency within the past two years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Guam.
- Must be Board certified/eligible in Family Medicine
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration