Location: Arkansas-Little Rock
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 4449 (22659943)
Company: Pacific Companies
Contact: Ryan Kalsow Call: 469-425-9817
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Salary: More Than $300,000
Accepted Visas: J-1 , H-1B
Job Posted: 05/11/22
OBGYN - Earn $600k - $425k Salary - $50k Sign On - Inherit Patients - 4449 (22659943)
- Little Rock / Whitehall / Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Inherit an established patient base.
- Earn up to 90% Compensation.
- $425,000 Salary + wRVU Production
- $50,000 Sign-On Bonus
- 20 Days PTO + SLR
- Full Comprehensive Benefits
- We are in the middle of a $180 million expansion: A brand new tower where all obstetrical services will be on floor 3, with each provider receiving their own corner office, an experienced nurse practitioner with 5 LDRs and two c-section suites.
- There is a level 2 nursery staffed by the nearby children’s hospital as well as 24/7 anesthesia coverage with 99.9% of patients receiving epidurals.
- There is a brand-new cancer center.
- MFM and neonatology are just a phone call away.
- Currently seeing 700 deliveries per year across 4 providers with the ability to go to 5 providers and get to 800 or so deliveries.
- Typically, unless an acute issue or something they cannot handle, they will see everything 32+ weeks.
- There is Excellent support staff: Scrub Techs, ORTs, Respiratory Therapist, RNs / MAs
- There is also a new 10SF Pediatric Clinic underway by the Children’s Hospital Alliance.
- Community Hospital-Level 3 Trauma Center
- $180M Investment in Process -New 5 Story Tower-All Private Rooms
- OB on 3rd Floor-5 LDR’s / 2 C-Section Suites
- Level 2 Nursery Staffed by the Nearby Children’s Hospital
- Anesthesia Care in House 24/7 / Large OB Sleep RoomNew Cancer Center
- Take Over Full Practice-Ramp Up at Your Pace
- Join 3 Experienced Colleauges-Expect-60% OB / 40% GYN
- 700 Annual Deliveries / 32+ Weeks
- 1:5 Weekend Call-Friday-7a-Monday-7a / 1:4 Weekday Call
- MFM and Neonatology-Just a Phone Call Away
- New 10sf Pediatric Clinic Underway by Children’s Hospital
- Excellent support staff: Scrub Techs, ORTs, Resp Therapist, RNs / MAs
- Full Comprehensive Benefits & Retirement Plans
- J1 & H1b Visa sponsorships available
- Option 1-Live In The State Capital
- Live on the River, Lake, Golf Course or a Trendy Downtown Loft
- K-12 Collegiate Schools, Excellent Public/Charter Schools, AP/IB
- Division 1 University, Medical School
- All Faiths Represented
- Theatre/Symphony, Arts, Children’s Museum, Zoo
- Option 2-Live In The Town
- Highly Rated Schools, Extremely good home values
- 5 Bed, 4.5 Bath, 4700sq ft for $589,000
- 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2000sq ft for $269,000
- Both Communities Offer:
- Hunting and Fishing, Mountainous State Parks and Lakes
- Non-Stop Flights-Vegas, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Phoenix
No robotics here - must be comfortable practicing without one.