Associate Program Director Family Medicine Residency Program - 22648944
A great new opportunity is available in a new ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
Seeking an enthusiastic Family Medicine Associate Program Director to assist in launching a 24 Resident Program (8-8-8), community-based program for July 2021 in Sebring, Florida.
- To provide mentoring, teaching and supervision of the faculty, residents and students in the Family Medicine Program.
- Serve as an advisor and role model
- Assists the program director in mentoring and providing critical evaluations of the clinical and teaching effectiveness of the family medicine residents and program.
- Ensures adequate physician, resident and other provider supervision of the outpatient teaching services.
- Serves as a preceptor for residents who see patients in the FMP.
- Serves as a role model by seeing patients within the FMP.
- Practice and teach full-spectrum Family Medicine
- Provide clinical supervision of medical students and residents in an outpatient setting
- Teach didactics and assist in leading curriculum development
- Interviewing and recruiting faculty for the clinic, maintaining adequate physician staffing at the clinical site, performing yearly reviews of faculty goals & accomplishments, providing direct clinical care to patients, teaching of Family Medicine medical students and residency training in the clinic location, and conducting research.
AdventHealth Graduate Medical Education:
- Our family medicine program is part of the AdventHealth Graduate Medical Education network, with residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities with solid, evidence-based training, and whole-person care
- D. or [link removed]
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Florida licensure or ability to obtain
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in family medicine, with two years as a core faculty member in an ACGME-accredited family medicine residency program.
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Commitment to teach medical students and train the Family Medicine physicians of tomorrow
- Demonstrated administrative and scholarly activity
- Passion for teaching