Senior-Focused Primary Care - Mesquite - R0076499 (22648922)
Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our myGeneration clinic team in Mesquite. Our myGeneration clinics specialize in every aspect of senior health care and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
The resort town of Mesquite is situated in the scenic Virgin River Valley just 80 miles north of Las Vegas and easily reachable by car or plane. This town of 19,000 combines the best of small-town living with big-city attractions. Like its southern Nevada sister cities Las Vegas and Laughlin, Mesquite enjoys a warm desert climate with over 300 days of sunshine a year. This will give you plenty of opportunities to enjoy seven championship golf courses, as well as national and state parks in both Nevada and Utah, which are less than a day’s drive away. If you prefer to stay local, there is live entertainment, dining, and special events year-round. Also, Nevada has no state personal income tax, which can save you thousands of dollars. Providers who serve the community in Mesquite also receive a generous stipend.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevada’s seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 479-4815 or (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm. 4 10-hour and 5 8-hour shifts/week available
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 20/day (8-hour shift)
- No nights, weekends or hospital call required
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Two years of experience in Primary Care
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Rural medicine experience