Physician - 1010744 (22636508)
Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a PRN urgent care physician working as needed in our urgent care facilities in the St. Augustine, Florida, area. Preferred candidates offer practice experience in urgent care or emergency medicine and should be proficient in standard urgent care procedures such as suturing, splinting, minor orthopedics, wound care, and incision/drainage of abscesses. To be considered, you must be comfortable with caring for pediatrics to geriatric patients. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's history and national footprint allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our physicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our physicians who provide the best for their patients. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in urgent care.
- Opportunity to pick up extra shifts as a PRN provider
- Collaborative urgent care practice environment
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Association with a leading physician practice in the [link removed]
- Access to professional development tools, education resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute