Cardiac Surgery Intensivist- Locums -Los Angeles, CA - MPLT_66359 (22636300)
Position: Cardiac Surgery Intensivist
Location: Los Angeles, CA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for Physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Cardiac Surgery Intensivist Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Los Angeles, CA.
SPECIALTY: Pediatric Developmental Behavior
- Shift hours? 10hr morning, 14hr night shift
- Number of beds/adc? 24 beds – generally full unit
- How many providers, including mid-levels, are there working in the department? 2 during the day, 1 at night, anesthesia fellows, NP support (8 in group) 2 day and night
- Procedures required/skillset?
- ECMO/MCS/Heart and Lung transplant
- Cardiac surgery intensivist (cardiothoracic surgery icu)
- High risk patients – sickest of the sickest patients
- #1 heart risk
- Tertiary center
- Faculty based model
- BC/BE? Critical care bc & anesthesia background & fellowship or training in cardiac surgery icu
- TEE Certified? No
- ASAP - ongoing
- Need 5 days a week, 40 hour work weeks
- ADC: 15-20 when at full capacity
- An average of 3 admissions to the hospital per week.
- 62 hospital beds, 30 RTC beds, 16 inpatient acute psychiatric beds
- Cumberland Hospital for Children and Adolescents offers Inpatient Hospital services and Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility services to children and adolescents with chronic illnesses, brain injuries, and neurobehavioral issues. Cumberland Hospital is adding an Inpatient Acute Psychiatric Unit in 1st Quarter 2021.
Cumberland Hospital’s Chronic Illness, Acute Medical, and Brain Injury Programs provide comprehensive medical services to children and adolescents experiencing significant impairments resulting from their traumatic, anoxic, or encephalitic brain injury or a medical diagnosis. Secondarily to the patient’s medical diagnosis, many of Cumberland Hospital’s patient’s exhibitconcomitant psychiatric problems requiring intermediate and long stay inpatient treatment.
The benefits of working with MPLT Healthcare include:
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!