Pediatric Endocrinology Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee - J-032776 (22624241)
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is looking to add a pediatric endocrinologist to their growing team in downtown Nashville, TN.
- Board-certified or board eligible in pediatric endocrinology
- Minimum of two years of experience
- Comfortable using EMR – eClinicalWorks (outpatient) and Meditech (inpatient)
- Comfortable with average patient office visits of 20-23
- Competitive employment compensation with base guarantee
- Malpractice coverage
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial:
- 30-bed pediatric unit (private suites), 10-bed PICU, and 65-NICU Level III (including overflow)
- Currently functioning as a 101-bed facility with room to expand
- 24/7 Pediatric ED staffed by PEM physicians with great support staff including metabolic testing/infusion nurse, full-time dieticians, and diabetes educators
- HCA Healthcare’s Nashville network consists of five hospitals with NICUs and eleven EDs
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second-lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.