Locum Opportunity (part-time) - Primary Care/Occupational Medicine - Massachusetts - 79565 (22612038)
We are currently working with a local police department in the greater Boston, MA area. They are taking immediate considerations for physicians interested in working on staff as an ongoing locum tenens provider. The role is approximately 20-21 hrs per week. The candidate will be providing employee physicals and fitness for duty exams for the graduating class of new police officers.
- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (greater Boston, MA area)
- Specialty: Occupational Medicine / Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Approx. 20-21 hrs per week
- Census: 10-14 pts per shift
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $8,400/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 862-235-1259 or email Ryan at: (use the Apply button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.