Locum Opportunity - Primary Care - New Jersey - 28844 (22612018)
Founded in 1990, our client is one of the region’s leading primary care service providers. They originally opened as an Urgent Care facility but has since grown to offer Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine services. They are searching for qualified Primary Care physicians to work as a full-time locums at one of their locations. They are searching for a provider to work 40-hrs per week. The schedule will be a combination of weekday shifts (8am – 4/5pm), weekday evening shifts (3/4pm – 10pm), and the occasional weekend shift (8am-6pm OR 4pm-10pm). There is the potential for permanent employment if interested.
- Central New Jersey (15 mins south of Elizabeth, NJ)
- Central New Jersey (10 mins south of Montclair, NJ)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 40-hrs/week (see description below for details)
- Duration: approx. 4-months
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 862-235-1259 or email Ryan at: (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.