Locum Opportunity - Nocturnist - Tennessee - 42682 (22612013)
Our client manages a reputable 100-bed volunteer hospital located in greater Weakley County, Tennessee. Employing over 78 healthcare professionals, they offer inpatient/outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, and pediatric medicine. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Nocturnists to work 1-week on / 2-weeks off as an ongoing locum tenens provider.
- Location: Northwest Tennessee (20 mins east of Union City, TN)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist / Nocturnist
- Requirements: TN license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: 1-week on / 2 weeks off
- Hours: (7pm-7am)
- Census: 6-10 pts/shift ; 2 admissions/day
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $2000/shift
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 862-235-1259 or email Ryan at: (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.