Locum Opportunity - Primary Care - Wisconsin - 45182 (22612012)
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the Mid-West. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage for 36-hrs per week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Location: Northeast Wisconsin (40 mins north of Appleton, WI)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: WI license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 36-hrs/week
- Duration: approx. 6-months from start date
- Compensation: up to $14,400/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 862-235-1259 or email Ryan at: (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.