Emergency Medicine Physician / Travel Position - 22586519
Locums, Inc. is seeking Physicians with Emergency Medicine experience for full-time services in a rural clinic in the Gallup, NM area working with the native Navajo people. The position is for 3 months with extensions possible. All valid state or Federal licenses acceptable. Board certified and Board eligible physicians in Emergency Medicine are both accepted.
About the Opportunity:
- Period of Performance is approx. 1/1/21 to 3/30/21 w/ possible 3-month extensions until 12/31/21
- 12 hour shifts, 4 days a week. 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am with COVID-19 pandemic swing shifts when necessary. Rotating day/weekend/holiday shifts
- Estimated 3 patients/hour
- 70% Adult and 30% Pediatric patient volume
- Provide local populace with Emergency medical care in an in-patient and telemedicine setting as well as high-acuity urgent care services
- Located near the Canyon de Chelly National Monument. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast with access to spectacular biking, hiking, and fishing.
- Active and unrestricted state or Federal license
- Board Certified or Eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Active CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications mandatory
- Full vaccinations and immunizations
- 3 References
- Must have been practicing Emergency Medicine within the last 6 months