Neurodevelopmental Behavioral Pediatric - Perm - Pennsylvania - MPLT_66175 (22560431)
Position: Neurodevelopmental and Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric
Duration: Permanent Position
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced Neurodevelopmental and Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric with highly competitive pay rates available in Pennsylvania.
- We support for children and adolescents with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. If you are BC/BE in neurodevelopmental disabilities or developmental behavioral pediatrics, we invite you to build a career with lasting impact..
- Provide clinical care, including diagnostics and medication management, as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary developmental medicine, psychiatry, psychology, neuroscience, and genomics team.
- Work within a busy, stimulation clinical and research environment serving individuals with diverse neurodevelopmental challenges.
- Develop clinical expertise and research interests through specialty clinics for fragile X, Smith-Magenis, 22q11.2 detection, and other genetic syndromes.
- PA license preferred but not required
- BC/BE in Pediatric Developmental Behavioral or Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Please inquire within!
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!