Hybrid & Outpatient Neurology Opportunities in Kansas City - J-035768 (22560359)
Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO is searching for board certified/board eligible Neurologists to join their busy and expanding outpatient-based employed practice. Be a part of our premier neurosciences program!
Hybrid Inpatient/Outpatient Highlights:
• 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient
• 10-15 per day in clinic
• Volume for reading EEGs if interested, inpatient and outpatient studies
• All beds are telemedicine capable
• Faculty appointment available with potential for resident teaching
• Inpatient/Outpatient Neurology compensation to include competitive salary, WRVU bonus, $90K+ student loan repayment, sign on bonus, among many great benefits
100% Outpatient Highlights:
• All subspecialties would be welcome; Epilepsy would be well-supported
• Establish a comprehensive program to include intraoperative monitoring, vagus nerve stimulation, specialized neuroimaging, and virtual services
• 1:4 phone only call with telemedicine support
• Volume for reading EEGs & EMGs if interested, inpatient and outpatient studies
• M-F schedule with dedicated administrative time
• Teleneurology in place
• Inpatient neurology is optional—available only if desired
• Neurology/Epilepsy compensation to include competitive salary, WRVU bonus, $90K+ student loan repayment, sign on bonus, among many great benefits
• Established Neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
• Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center seeing 1800 stroke patients a year
• 44 ICU beds including 12 neuro-ICU beds with 24/7 onsite coverage by critical care trained nurse practitioners
• TIA Outpatient Clinic
• A robust physician team, comprised of:
• 5 Neurologists with subspecialists including Neuro Critical Care, Interventional, Vascular & Neurophysiology
• 5 Nurse Practitioners dedicated to inpatient and outpatient settings
• 9 Neurosurgeons
• 3 Interventional Radiologists
• 1 Neuro Oncologist
About Research Medical Center
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With 590 licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services! With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
About Kansas City
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others! KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.