Exceptional Anesthesiology Opportunity - New England Metro - 22560252
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our growing anesthesia service!
- Our highly skilled physician group provides coverage for a broad spectrum of surgical cases; those with subspecialty training have a higher concentration of cases in their specialty.
- In addition, our highly skilled physician group provides coverage for a broad spectrum of surgical cases, including orthopedics, vascular, bariatric, thoracic, general, basic pediatrics, ENT, urology, OB/GYN and neurosurgery.
- Adult only cardiac cases are done by a dedicated group of fellowship-trained MDs and are not shared by the general work pool.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state’s geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year. Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England’s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student loan reimbursement programs
- Relocation bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired