Northwest Indiana Pulm/CC Opening (Weekdays) - 22560212
This well-known Indiana-based hospital system seeks a full-time Pulmonary Critical doc for a permanent weekday position. This is located in Northwest Indiana, one hour from Chicago. In this role you'll work in both the inpatient and outpatient setttings.
Here's more of an overview:
- Monday thorugh Friday, 8a-5p schedule.
- Call shared with other providers.
- Should be comfortable with procedures including central and arterial lines, intubation.
- Will treat conditions including COPD and asthma.
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits.
If you or a colleague may have an interest in this opening, please contact Nick Leu for more info:
Honor Medical Staffing
(use the Apply button to apply for this job)
Board qualification in Pulmonary/Critical Care