Program Director - 1007115 (22547849)
Advance your career as a full-time Emergency Medicine Program Director leading us in the development and implementation of a new Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso, Texas. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up - not only in service to this facility but to expanding the breadth of young physician training in El Paso, Texas. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative and team-building skills. Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative expertise acceptable to the review committee.
Candidates must have current certification in the specialty by the American Board of Emergency Medicine and current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment. Preferred candidates have at least three years' experience as a clinician administrator and educator in emergency medicine. Demonstration of active involvement in: Continuing emergency medicine education; State, regional, or national societies; Presentations, publications, and other scholarly activities.
As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients. You will enjoy having complete hospital dedication and financial support for developing a top-quality program. You will also gain membership on the program's core teaching faculty. Must not work more than 20 hours per week clinically on average.
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the [link removed]
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program