Primary Care in Picturesque New England! - 22547320
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Physician to join our busy, well-established, and quality driven outpatient Primary Care practice in Hampden, Maine!
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center - Primary Care?
- Collegial Professional Environment
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits including: Medical, Dental and PTO
- CME Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus
- Education Loan Repayment with no maximum benefit!
- Minimal Call (strictly outpatient)
- Production incentive program
- Flexible Schedules – standard five-day or enjoy a four-day work week!
Physician opportunities require:
- MD/DO or foreign equivalent
- A three-year Family Medicine Residency
- Maine physician licensure (or immediately eligible for same)
- Board certification/eligibility
Bangor, Maine is a unique and vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, a member of Northern Light Health is a 411-bed, regional, tertiary care and level II trauma center serving more than 500,000 residents living in the northern two thirds of the State.
Northern Light Health offers the people of Maine a broad range of providers and services, including ten hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Nick Huff, CPRP, CST
Email: (use the Apply button to apply for this job)