Locum Opportunity (part-time) - Addiction Medicine - Wisconsin - 4835 (22547317)
Medical Search International has a great Addiction Medicine opportunity available in Wisconsin. Please see the below practice description and contact me at any time to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
- Location: Dane County, Wisconsin
- Specialty: Addiction Medicine
- Requirements: WI license, Active DEA, Board Certified in IM/FP
- Schedule: 4 days per week (M, T, Th & F) – Day time
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Start Date: November 16th 2020
- Compensation: up to $115+/hour
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
- Suboxone waiver needed
Our client manages a reputable addiction medicine clinic in Dane County. They focus on methadone and suboxone treatments for patients suffering from addiction. They also focus on individual therapy, group therapy and crisis intervention. Our client is taking immediate considerations for a qualified addiction medicine physician or any physician who feels comfortable working with patients suffering from addiction for 4 day a week.