Gastroenterology physician needed in Beautiful Bangor, Maine - 22547293
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, located in Bangor, ME seeks additional BC/BE gastroenterologists for a growing hospital-based practice providing both inpatient and outpatient care.
- Call frequency is protected at 1:6 and with ongoing recruitment with a goal of 1:8.
- Procedures and outpatient care are supported by an experienced nursing staff working in a modern endoscopy suite located on the main hospital campus.
- Hospitalists are available 24/7 for all GI admissions.
- Facilities support basic endoscopic procedures, ERCP, EUS, capsule endoscopy.
- Newly developed reflux and IBD centers of excellence provide avenues for research and growth.
- Practice design is flexible to accommodate practice members.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a 411 bed tertiary regional referral hospital at the core of a large system of satellite hospitals covering two-thirds of our state. Our community has a wide array of urban amenities without the traffic or other frustrations of larger cities. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts and commerce. Schools rank among New England's best and the flagship campus of the University of Maine is located in neighboring Orono, as well as Husson University, located in Bangor, Maine. We have easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs – with no maximum benefit
- Relocation Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous CME and time off benefit
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
For more information, please send your CV to:
(use the Apply button to apply for this job)