Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Palm Beach, FL - 22547278
Why You’ll Love this Job:
At MD Now we provide high quality, evidenced-based, and patient-focused urgent care in our convenient, state-of-the-art clinics. As a physician, you will not only be part of our team but part of the largest urgent care system in Florida with over 55 clinics statewide, offering a uniform set of urgent care services to our patients. You will be supported by multiple resources including our online provider scheduling tool, our electronic medical record (eCW), our cloud based digital x-ray system Ambra, access to our online clinical resources UpToDate and Micromedex, and real time consultation back up through our medical director and regional medical director system.
Enjoy not only all the recreational and entertainment activities Florida has to offer, but the ability to practice in a state income tax free setting as you become an integral part of one of the many communities we serve.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Additional Bonus Incentives for Quality Metrics and Productivity
- Total Source University
- Free Up to Date/Micromedex subscription
- DOT certification assistance
- Florida License application assistance
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance (no tail coverage necessary)
- Medical Director and Regional Medical Directors options
Provider / Physician Qualifications
- Doctoral Degree (M. D., Doctor of Medicine and [link removed], Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine).
- Must have completed no less than two years of residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine, or others depending on experience.
- Experience in Urgent Care, Primary care or Emergency Medicine is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of government regulatory requirements applicable to their role is necessary.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, eClinical Works or other Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system, and the internet.
- Current Florida State License
- Current BLS, CPR, ALS Required.
- Board-certified or board eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine, the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Board of Emergency Medicine is desirable.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Certification is highly desirable or willing to obtain it upon hired.
- Spanish speaking a plus!