Tampa, FL Family Medicine opportunities with AdventHealth West FL Division - 22546737
AdventHealth Medical Group is actively seeking BC/BE family medicine physicians to join existing practices in the Tampa Bay area of FL. Multiple opportunities are available.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification in Family Medicine (or Board Eligibility within 3 years of completing a US based residency program)
- Comfortable with patients of all ages
- Proficiency with minor office-based procedures including, but not limited to joint injections, and minor dermatological procedures
- Experience with supervising Advanced Practice Providers (APRN & PA-C)
AdventHealth Medical Group West FL is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole- person care.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across Tampa Bay, Ocala, and Heartland areas. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine
Located along the Gulf Coast near the beautiful beaches of Clearwater and St. Petersburg, Tampa is part of the metropolitan area most commonly referred to as the ‘Tampa Bay Area.’ The Tampa Bay Area has several professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers football team, the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team (2020 Stanly Cup), and the Tampa Bay Rays. It is also home to several popular attractions including Bush Gardens and the Florida Aquarium. Whether it is excitement or relaxation you’re looking for the Bay area offers both.
BC/BE, FL license