Tampa, FL General Surgery opportunity with AdventHealth - 22546734
AdventHealth Medical Group is seeking a dynamic and energetic board-certified General Surgeon to join our busy growing Tampa suburb in Carrollwood, FL. This is a great opportunity for an experienced robotically trained surgeon who is motivated to have a successful practice and grow volume.
Expectations for the new physician:
- Active FL medical license (or ability to secure active, unrestricted licensure)
- Board Certification
- Daily, high volume schedule of outpatient and inpatient care
- Practice all aspects of general/bread and butter surgery
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to foster and build collegial relationships with community-based physicians
- The new physician should have the desire to join a busy practice and fit within the mission and vision of AdventHealth
AdventHealth Medical Group West FL is a primary care and specialty physician group that uses leading technology, innovation, and compassion to deliver whole-person care.
This opportunity will provide a salary guarantee with productivity incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance. This practice is part of AdventHealth Medical Group. AHMG, a sister organization of AdventHealth, employs over 700 physicians in 60+ specialties across Tampa Bay, Ocala, and Heartland areas. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine
Located along the Gulf Coast near the beautiful beaches of Clearwater and St. Petersburg, Tampa is part of the metropolitan area most commonly referred to as the ‘Tampa Bay Area.’ The Tampa Bay Area has several professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers football team, the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team (2020 Stanly Cup), and the Tampa Bay Rays. It is also home to several popular attractions including Bush Gardens and the Florida Aquarium. Whether it is excitement or relaxation you’re looking for the Bay area offers both.