Primary care options in Volusia County near Daytona/Edgewater, FL - FLIM12 (22546660)
Growing private Primary Care Group looking for experienced physician focused on delivering exceptional care! The hiring clinic is located in Volusia County, Florida and is seeking a replacement for a well-known, long standing community provider who wishes to scale back and eventually retire. Physician will have the ability to work with a close-knit staff and mid-level provider, providing higher quality patient care resulting in better health outcomes for patients.
Client is a physician-driven, professionally manages, technology-enabled primary care group. Value-based care benefits for Medicare patients are at the core of the client's primary care philosophy of providing better health care approach to aging.
Joining the client family allows you to adopt our productivity and outcome-based compensation model. Other income opportunities we help you create include ancillary & research participation pools, value-base reimbursement (coding, quality, etc.), extender supervision, and physician recruitment incentives.
- Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity
- Monday – Friday; availability from 7am – 6pm
- 1 year salary guarantee, based on experience: $200K-$250K.
- Benefits offered, include, but not to limited to Health Insurance, CME Allowance, 401K.
- Value Based Care / MA HMP Plan Experience a plus!