OBGYN Needed Academic Affiliation Metro Southeast - 1512 (22534206)
- Employed opening with one of the most prestigious academic affiliated OBGYN groups in the country!
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 1:9 call schedule with assistance from residents (mostly second call)
- 33 days paid time off, comprehensive benefit package
- Supportive, nationally recognized health system
- Metropolitan Tennessee!
- Culturally significant city known for blues, BBQ and so much more!
- Zero state income tax
- Emerging downtown that is ranked in numerous publications as a ‘top city to live’, ‘happiest city’, ‘city with best work/life balance’, etc.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Dan Jones at 817-506-3246, or (use the Apply button to apply for this job).