Family Practice Physician / General Medicine Doctor / At-Risk Youth - 22521699
Locums, Inc. is seeking Family Medicine Physicians for Part-time services in the Daniel Boone National Forest near Pine Knot, KY working with at-risk youth. Position is once weekly every week except for holidays. Must have a valid Kentucky state license.
About the Opportunity:
- Period of Performance is approx. 12/1/20 to 11/30/21 with 4 Option years
- 8 hours shift, 1 day a week, holidays excluded
- Providers will mainly perform patient examinations, immunizations, disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, and management.
- Located about 1.5 hours Northwest of Knoxville, TN - Perfect opportunity for lovers of the great outdoors
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Pediatric Specialties (preferred)
- Active and unrestricted Kentucky License
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Full vaccinations and immunizations
- Ability to travel to Pine Knot, KY on a weekly basis
This is a fantastic opportunity for physicians who want to be closer to the great outdoors and enjoy helping young people succeed.