Intensivist Opportunity at MedStar Baltimore Hospitals - 22521537
MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that’s right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership— as a clinician and healthcare expert.
Our Medstar Hospitals in the Baltimore metropolitan region are seeking board eligible or certified Intensivists to join our Critical Care teams. Intensivists will manage a mix of IMC/ICU patients, and dual boarded physicians practicing in pulmonary and other specialties will have the option of practice within their alternative specialty. Our Intensivists will have the opportunity to teach in resident covered ICUs or work in APP-staffed units. Leadership opportunities are available.
Clinical responsibilities include multidisciplinary rounding within our intensive care units. During non-clinical weeks, providers are encouraged to participate in departmental activities. MedStar Health offers considerable opportunities in research and leadership development.
• Clinical shift expectation incorporates PTO
• Annual CME allowance
• Medical license reimbursement
• Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage option for physician and dependents
• Retirement Savings Plan
Education Training and Experience Required
· Must be board certified/eligible in critical care medicine
· Commitment to clinical excellence is mandatory
· Broad cognitive and technical skills in the critical care setting is required
· Ability to communicate well with the medical team and family
Interested candidates should send a copy of their curriculum vitae and a brief letter outlining their interests to Karma Limes at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)