Locum Opportunity (part-time) - Addiction Medicine - New Jersey - 4805 (22510099)
- Location: Central New Jersey (greater Union County, NJ)
- Specialty: Addiction Medicine/Internal Medicine/Family Medicine
- Daily: Basic Primary Practice (Intake/Physicals/Recording Patient Information)
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Thursday (7am-11am)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: $110 per hour
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable addiction medicine clinic in Union county. They focus on methadone and suboxone treatments for drug addicted patients. They also focus on individual therapy, group therapy and crisis intervention. Our client is taking immediate considerations for a qualified physician for 1 a week.
Please contact Tyler Murphy from Medical Search International at 862-235-0354 or email Tyler at: (use the Apply button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.