Locum Opportunity - Primary Care - New Jersey - 4529 (22510090)
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 7:30am – 4:00pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Location: Central New Jersey (15 minutes north of Union, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (7:30am – 4:00pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed) and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Tyler Murphy from Medical Search International at 862-235-0354 or email Tyler at: (use the Apply button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.