Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 1801 (22509435)
Company: CI Health Group
Contact: Amanda Beardsley Call: (972) 913-6328
Practice Type: Private
Job Posted: 10/05/21
The Recipe for Success - 1801 (22509435)
Iron Sharpens Iron
- Founded the world’s largest online multimedia retina image library and bibliography repository.
- Included in the Guide to America’s Top Ophthalmologists and Who’s Who in America.
- Volunteered with Surgical Expeditions International and successfully performed cataract surgery on every continent in the world (except Antarctica).
- Two DMEK-trained physicians, who have developed the latest techniques in cornea transplant surgery that provide better vision, faster recovery, and less rejection.
- Taught courses, presented at national and international meetings, and trained practicing and student doctors in internship and residency programs.
- Wrote textbooks, designed instruments, participated in national clinical trials, and helped form eye clinics in third world countries.
- Helped to form vision care legislation at the state and national levels.
- While their case numbers would impress the busiest surgeons, this group continues to be “results” rather than “volumes” oriented.
People, Technology, and Mutual Respect
- In growth mode for 10+ years with no sign of slowing down.
- All locations are equipped with the most advanced technology and lasers available.
- Nearly 100% physician and staff retention rate – there’s a mutual appreciation and respect between the techs/scribes and physicians.
- Each physician is supported by a team of 3-9 techs/scribes.
Southern Charm, Population 620,000
- Shop at mega malls, trendy boutiques, and farmers markets.
- With over 2,500 restaurants, its ranked among the Top Five ‘Foodiest’ Cities in America.
- Enjoy the convenience of being able to take a flight to one of 32 non-stop locations, nationwide.
- The city is a melting pot of people from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Home to 120 city parks, one of which was designed by Central Park designer, Frederick Olmsted.