Medical Director / MD - 22496963
Medical Director / MD
Work Location: Battle Creek, MI
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Medical Director to work with our potential client located in Battle Creek, MI. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will provide leadership in administrative matters, clinical program development, quality management, utilization management, and staff education at a correctional facility.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Lead and oversee site medical practices to ensure and promote high-quality medical care.
- Spend majority of time with direct patient contact and clinical care.
- Maintain good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Identify and facilitate solutions for operation and clinical issues.
- Lead evaluation and monitoring of chronic illness program.
- Lead all utilization management efforts.
- Ensure orientation and training of all medical and clinical staff is accomplished.
- Participate in facility quality committees, as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current MD license in state of Michigan.
- Current CPR certification.
- Preferred: 5+ years of clinical experience.
- Preferred: Experience or training in administrative aspect of healthcare.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at [link removed]