Infectious Disease Director / MD - 22496961
Infectious Disease Director / MD
Work Location: Port Huron, MI
InGenesis is currently sourcing for an Infectious Disease Director to work with our potential client located in Port Huron, MI. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will oversee the prevention and treatment of communicable diseases, ensuring proper diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Diagnose and manage infections.
- Assist in diagnosis of unknown infections.
- Assist in managing difficult, unusual, or complicated infections.
- Provide treatment of Hepatitis C patients with some overflow in the care of patients with HIV, Hepatitis B and those requiring other forms of infectious disease consultations.
- Manage infectious disease medical assistant and provide performance management of employee.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current MD license in state of Michigan.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at [link removed]